Tuesday 9 August 2011

Simon Sorry & Cheryl Might Return to XFactor UK!

Happier times: Cheryl Cole and Simon Simon Cowell on the X Factor in 2010 sharing a joke together
Photo by Ken McKay/
TalkbackThames/Rex Features

It's rumoured that Cheryl Cole might just return to her old job on
The X Factor UK! Irish Judge, Louis Walsh has reportedly said that
he misses the Cheryl's 'glamour' on the judging panel! If the rumours
are true, this will mark an end to all the drama of the last few months,
which saw the Girls Aloud singer being hired and fired from the
American X Factor!

However, Simon Cowell has broken his silence, since
he was forced to fire Cheryl from the American version
of the show

In an interview with the Television Critics Association

He explained:

 "I am sorry for the way it worked out as
we were incredibly close.
"Cheryl is still grumpy with me. But I can look myself

in the mirror and say I wasn't being mean.
I offered her a lot of money to go back as a hero,
and it didn't work out. I think when you have the
  history we have, you'll eventually work it out."

(Television Critics Association-
Simon Cowell interview)

Looks like Simon and Cheryl are working out
their differences, slowly but surely! It will
take time but I'm sure these two will get their
friendship back on track! Simon gave Cheryl
a shoulder to cry on when her marriage to
ex-husband, Ashley Cole, was on the rocks!

Lets just hope that things work out for both
of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment