Sunday 2 October 2011

LeAnn Rimes Defends Her Thin Frame on ELLEN.

Stick thin: LeAnn Rimes displays her scary skinny legs in a pair of racy leopard print hot pants as she joined her family for dinner at Nobu in Malibu
Photo by AKM Images/Splash News
LeAnn Rimes

Country popstar, LeAnn Rimes, 29,
has defended her thin frame on
The Ellen Degeneres Show.

Ellen asked the star:
Q. How do you feel about people
     when they talk about your weight?

LeAnn:
A. ''You know, I've kinda gotten over it
when it comes to do with myself''.

Q. You eat? asked Ellen.
   
LeAnn
A. ''I do, I eat a tonne!'

Q. So you're not anorexic or bullimic? Ellen asked

A. 'No I am not, I feel like the press,
      it seems like bullying now, instead
      of taking these diseases seriously
      that a lot of people are going through'.

LeAnn


LeAnn has handled the criticism so gracefully.
Goes to show, you can't keep a good woman down!
LeAnn will stay true to herself!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment