Monday 3 October 2011

Sir Cliff Richard Wants To Continue Performing!

Icon: Cliff Richard on stage
Photo by Reuters
Sir Cliff Richard

Britains best known rock'n roller,
Sir Cliff Richard has said that he
will not be retiring from music,
anytime soon!

Speaking to The Irish Independent
newspaper, Sir Cliff said:

"I mean, I could stop tomorrow,
not announce anything officially
and just work when I want to''.

"I could do something every five years
 and no-one would stop me doing that,
  but I have too much fun''.

"As long as I don't have to go on stage
with a Zimmer frame, I'll keep going."


The evergreen popstar, who will be
turning 71 later on this month,
spends much of his time over
in Portugal where he owns his
own vineyard/winery called
Adega do Cantor
 (“Winery of the Singer”),
located in Guia, just outside of
Albufeira- on the Algarve coast
in Southern Portugal.

Cliff was been connected to
Portugal for over 40 years!
There's no stopping Cliff's
zest for life and music!

No comments:

Post a Comment