Saturday 16 July 2011

Nicola Roberts Solo Success

Ambition: Two years after Girls Aloud went on hiatus, Roberts is one of the last band members to release a solo single
Photo by Polydor 2011- Nicola makes some moves in her music video:
                                       Beat of my Drum.

Nicola Roberts, 25, has been very busy these days! Ever since
Girls Aloud decided to take a break,
Nicola surprised everyone when she too decided
to follow in Cheryl and Nadine's footsteps to launch
her own solo career! Her debut song, Beat of my Drum,
divided public opinion! The catchy tune got over 1.3 million
views on youtube! A majority of 64% of viewers loved the song!
When I first heard it, I have to say that I wasn't that convinced!
Then after I listened to the song again, I really got it! Now
I can't stop listening to it! Nicola peformed her debut song on
this month's Paul O'Grady Show (ITV). To her credit she was
singing live and dancing too! This girl's got stamina!
She's not just a pretty face! Nicola's a smart business woman!
After years of tango tan, she came to accept her pale skin!
Back in 2008, she launced Dainty Doll, a cosmetics range
designed specifically for pale women! There's talk that
Girls Aloud will be reuniting soon, as they still have to
fulfil the terms of their record company! A new album
for the girlband could be on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment